Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A few weekend pics

We got a booster seat so he can set at the table like a
big boy with mommy and daddy.



I think he likes it.

We're working on sitting up...


...and we're going over!



It was chilly up here this weekend so we had to
bundle up to go outside with dad and papa.



We are gradually introducing solids. We tried greenbeans this weekend
and you can tell that he is not so sure about them yet.





Owen loves to be bare. He is always happy laying around with no diaper or clothes. Many times he begins to get fussy again the second you put clothes back on him.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the picture with the hat! He's really starting to look like his dad. You may have a picky eater on your hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, poor guy is going to look just like Matt :) He has been doing a lot better with cereal the last couple of days. I added a little prune juice to it, so there is more staying in his mouth than coming out now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loved that hat on Grant too...so cute!

    ReplyDelete