Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welsh Update

So I have been slow about posting this past week, it has been a busy week for some reason. We went to Kansas last weekend and unfortunately we forgot out camera so we did not get any pictures. We had a great weekend. Owen was awesome. He slept all the way there and back and was in a good mood all weekend. We were afraid he would be grouchy because he is somewhat of a homebody, but he did great. We cannot wait to see everyone again.


Owen news.
He now has his two bottom front teeth. The first one popped up last week and the second one broke through the day after. We have been trying to get a picture of them all week but he just clamps his mouth shut.

Matt news.
Matt has been packing and preparing for his Wyoming coyote trip for two weeks now. Wiring for trailer lights on the truck, changing oil, packing hunting stuff, deciding on food for the trip
(of course I am doing a lot of baking today; stew, banana bread, chocolate chip cookies...) It seems as though I am doing as much work for this trip as Matt, and I do not even get to go :( But Owen and I will get lots of mommy and son time this week.


Me news.
So I have nothing to report. School is going a lot better this year. Not sure if I have a better group of kids or if it is the absence of pregnancy hormones, but I am glad.

"Mommy, you so silly!"



"Hello giraffe friend!"


2 comments:

  1. Owen has teeth now too!! I hope that doesn't mean Whitney will get hers soon, I would like hers to stay in there another month or two, for nursing reasons!

    What a good wife you are, baking for their trip. I told Wade you were still in the newlywed stage :) Either that or I'm a bad wife, because I didn't do anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, teeth. I had been looking for them for a while then one day he was biting my finger and I felt them, then the second one was right behind. He is growing up so fast. I think I would probably stop nursing when teeth came in, that does not sound like too much fun to me.

    Matt's trip gives me an excuse to cook, which I love to do. And the stew is a crockpot recipe so it was easy!

    ReplyDelete