Not many new pictures to post but we had Owen's 12 month well-baby appointment this week. All is well and luckily he does not have a broken nose. What, broken nose??? you ask. He fell over the weekend and had his hands full so he nose planted on the hard wood floor. His nose was very swollen and had a slight black eye in the outer corner, I was afraid it would be broken, but Dr. Amy just said severely bruised. You can kind of see it in the first picture below, at least I can anyway. Then he did the same thing all over again the next day, poor guy, tears were rolling.
All was well otherwise, we can start weaning off of formula and bottles (he is down to only one right now anyway) and switch to "Silk"milk. He is developing right on schedule and doing great.
New discovery: he now knows and points to his ear when asked! I am so excited and proud that he is learning so much, we are truly blessed!
Weight: 26.06 lbs (92%)
Height: 31 in. (85%)


No comments:
Post a Comment