Wednesday, November 16, 2011

October

Now that November is half over...

Owen's belly shot for the month.
I'll try to get some good shots of mommy's belly and post soon.
Just over a month to go!
 Grandma Cathy and Great-Grandma Audrey came down to Aunt Jessica's one weekend to watch the kids.  Owen and I went over to help make a baby scarecrow and hang out for a couple of hours.



Trick or Treat!
Owen got to go trick or treating twice this year.  We went with daddy, granny, and aunt Dacey in Dexter when they were up for the weekend.  Then Owen and I went in Stuart on Halloween Day!  He did an awesome job!  He said trick-or-treat and thank you to every house we went to and did not want to stop.  He would have trick-or-treated all night if he could have I think.  He ended up with a whole pumpkin full of candy!

Our little Train Conductor


Halloween Part at Day-Care
This is Owen's best buddy Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment