So, it has been forever since I posted. Things have been crazy around here. We are in the process of buying a house. We close on Thursday, the 25th. We are all getting pretty excited. It is going to be a crazy next few weeks. We will have posession of the house on the 29th, so I am going to do cleaning throughout that week. Matt and I celebrate our 2nd year anniversary on the 29th (though we probably will not do much). My parents are coming up the first weekend of April to help us move. Matt is attending taxidermy school the week of April 5th-9th. The following weekend, we are having Owen's 1st birthday party (the 10th). So we may not be able to relax again until Owen's actual birthday on the 13th.
Owen is growing up so quickly. He crawls around the house at about ninety and pulls up on everything. He has learned to throw temper tantrums, cannot wait for that phase to be over. He likes to walk around with your fingers, but refuses to even try without holding on to both of someone's hands. He has said a few words. He can say bye-bye and wave and he has been saying "stop" whenever I tell him "no" for something. He jabbers all the time like he is having a conversation, it just does not all make sense yet. We did find out that he has a milk allergy, he breaks out in a rash around his mouth whenever he has any solid dairy products. We are praying that he will some day grow out of it, I just have to get creative with cooking until then. And search for soy based products, which I am not finding much of yet.

We finally got to get outside for a while this week (of course there is more snow on the ground now) He loved being outside, he just was not too pumped about crawling around by himself yet. He wanted me to carry him around and he would point at everything. He loves to look at the cows.
Matt celebrated St Patty's Day by making his own green beer with food coloring. Owen thought it was cool and had to have his own. If you can tell, he has a green drink too, water with green food coloring. He loves it when dad comes home and likes to crawl around on top of him on the floor. In training for wrestling already.
He likes to crawl in and out of his room under the curtain that hangs at his door.
From several weeks ago. Yes, that is his foot. He would cry himself to sleep, until he would just fall over on his legs. He slept like this for about half an hour, I cannot believe that it was very comfortable. I love sleeping photos.
The green beer/water thing is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of him peeking out from his curtain is SO cute!!! I bet he'll have fun learning steps in your new house.