I know, it's been forever since I have posted. I did not have a computer or the internet all summer. I have lots of picture to post so I'll probably break it up over the next week or two so keep checking back. To come: Bourbon County Kansas Fair, Dacey's week visit, grandparents, playing in the rain, washing the car, IA State Fair, and other random shots. Here are a few pictures of Owen from the summer.
Update: Owen recently has gotten over hand, foot, and mouth disease, that was not fun for about 4 days. I think Matt is getting it now, so hopefully I do not get it or Owen again. He has been sick once every month for the last three months, hopefully that will come to an end soon. He weighs just over 26 pounds and is 32 inches tall. He was in the 75% for height and weight for 15 months of age. School starts for me tomorrow so Owen is back to daycare and doing great (now that our disease is gone). He is getting more of a personality (and attitude) every day. This is definitely a fun but stressful stage he is in now.
Look back again soon for more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment