Monday, September 20, 2010

Recent Photos and the weekend.

Playing in the rain and mud earlier last week. We had water ran to our garage for Matt's taxidermy shop, so there is plenty of mud for him to get into.


Big wheels from Grandma Cathy. He just cannot figure out how to run it yet, plus his legs are too short.
Little boys and mud!

I made the mistake of letting him help me do the dishes. I think he just managed to dump the water all over the floor more than anything else. But he had a blast doing it. Now he wants to help do the dishes every time. If only he were old enough to do them by himself, I hate that chore with a passion. His time will come.
I'm a little busy here dad.

He thought he was pretty hot stuff getting to hold the whole banana.

Grandma Cathy came down this weekend to watch Owen Saturday night so that I could chaperone the homecoming dance. Steph and Whitney came down to Jessica's house so we were able to get all the grand babies together for the afternoon. We were able to get a shot of them all together watching a movie.
This shot did not go as well. We tried to get them all with Grandma Cathy. Everyone wanted to bail except Grant. So we'll plan on being able to get a group shot when they all turn four maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment