Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekend

Matt is in Kansas with our camera so I cannot post pictures from the weekend. We went down to Fort Scott for a family reunion and hanging out. Owen got to ride a tractor with Grandpa Doug and he took him to feed cows. He loved both, and ended up riding the tractor several times before the weekend was over. He was not scared of the cattle at all. He tenses up around dogs but something this huge did not bother him at all. Who knew!? We got some really good pictures I will post next week after Matt gets back.

Matt shot an antelope his first day out and is now archery mule deer hunting, or whitetail if he sees a huge one. Pictures to come I'm sure.

Thought I'd show a picture comparison from September last year to September now.

September 2009 - 6 mo.

September 2010 - 1 year 6 months
(I know, already posted this pic, but just thought to compare it to last year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment