We began our holiday season last week with putting up the christmas tree. Owen enjoyed helping and tried putting on garland and ornaments.
He was very excited this evening, maybe the holiday spirit is getting him.
I had Owen help me make sugar cookies for christmas with Matt's mom's side of the family. He enjoyed hitting the dough with the cookie cutter at least.
We spent Sunday afternoon at Wade, Steph, and Whitney's house for Matt's mom's side christmas. We love having everyone so close this year. Thanks for hosting you three. It was a great afternoon/evening with lots of good food, presents, and fun.
Owen was so excited for his trucks, and this one talked, it was priceless to see his face when he opened it. I wish I had the video camera.
Owen and Whitney have become great friends. Whitney got a play kitchen that Owen enjoyed trying out with her. They also ran around together the night before at a friends wedding. It is so fun to see them interacting.
Owen got a workbench playset from Grandma Cathy and Roger. We put it together last night, he loved it and was very mad that I made him quit playing to take a bath and get ready for bed. Pictures to post later.
We forgot to get a group picture before Wade left for a meeting. So we got a picture of all the moms and babies. They are all getting so big.
Grandma Cathy picked up [noisy] laser guns for all grandkids :) Owen really enjoys it. We have not had it out when Matt is home, but he plays with it when it is just me home. Guess I am trained to tune out annoying noises considering the profession I have. He likes to point it at his belly to see the lights and feel it vibrate.
His new tonka truck.
We had a great afternoon and thank Great-Grandma Audrey, Grandma Cathy, and Roger for all the great gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment