Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know thanksgiving was over a week ago and I am just now posting.  Better late than never right.
Papa, Granny and Grandpa Simpson, and Aunt Dacey were there for thanksgiving dinner Thursday evening.  Granny, Dacey and I got up at 3:00 Friday morning to go power shopping.  I enjoy it, though usually pretty crazy, except this year we did not realize Wal-Mart opened at midnight so we missed most of the good stuff.  Though we did end up with a lot of what we were after.  Thanks so much to Grandpa for staying with Owen, I know they had a blast looking at tractor books and hanging out that morning.  We had a good weekend relaxing around the house and got lots of play time in with Owen.  Cannot wait to see everyone again.

We tried building a fort, not too shabby, but a little flimsy for Owen, he succeeded in tearing it down pretty quickly.  He insisted on walking under it most of the time so the blanket would not stay up.

All bundled up!  He could hardly walk, poor little man.  And he could not even get up when he fell down, which was several times.  He resorted to wanting me to carry him around the yard because he was mad that he kept falling.  This did not last long, but he got a short time outside this way.   

Bedtime story:  Time for Bed Sleepyheads

 Come on Aunt Dacey, isn't this fun first thing in the morning??

 Granny and Grandpa Simpson bought a big screen tv Black Friday.  Owen has gotten a lot of entertainment out of the box the last few days.

 Climbing across and sliding down Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment