Friday, June 3, 2011

First Haircut

We decided to break down and cut off the cute curls for the hot summer weather.  I was a little sad, but now he just looks more like a little man than a little boy. 
Still as cute as ever!

Before




During
I was a little worried that he would not like getting his hair cut or would not sit still.  That's what I get for worrying, he did better than I could have imagined.  He does not look happy in the pictures, but he sat there the entire time like the awesome little boy he is :) Hardly squirmed at all and did not complain one bit.  And of course got a sucker afterwards which I'm sure was his favorite part. 


After (again with the grumpy face)

Handsome little man!




For good behavior, he got to go the park with mommy and daddy and out to eat for chicken and french fries!!  Such a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment