It's A Boy!!
Okay, news for some of you, Matt and I are expecting our second child. We have just now moved into the technological age and got internet at our house so I am able to blog from home now.
We are so excited to announce that we are having a baby boy. His due date is December 25th, christmas baby! We just had the 20 week sonogram and the doctor's said all is looking well thus far. Owen is still a little too young to fully grasp what is going on I think, but he enjoyed looking at the pictures of baby in mommy's belly. Now to think of baby boy names. Every time we ask Owen what he wants to name baby brother, he just says "Baby."
Here's a little sneak peek.
I've got lots of catching up to do from the summer so stay tuned!

Tiffany and Matt!! Congratulations! I check in on your blog on occasion and am so glad you post updates. So happy for you and your growing family!
ReplyDelete